Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
We are happy to announce our new service, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, now available and very affordable. Please text through your interest to 0435827708 and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Our bodies rely on the constant supply of oxygen intake to survive. Our atmosphere is approximately 21% oxygen. This element is required by every cell in the human body to produce cellular energy via the mitochondria. High flow oxygen therapy can deliver 100% oxygen in a pressurised atmosphere and results in extraordinary healing benefits.
When oxygen is administered at high pressure rates, up to 20 times more oxygen can be absorbed by the bloodstream. This oxygen is transported to damaged organs and tissue which speeds up both healing and recovery time. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy delivers pure oxygen up to 3 times the normal atmospheric pressure. Sessions typically ranges from 30 to 90 minutes.
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) refers to breathing in conditions of 100% pure oxygen under high pressure. This process encourages oxygen to be quickly absorbed and dissolved into the bloodstream at an expedited rate. Infection can slow healing because the blood supply to the affected site is damaged. HBOT increases the oxygen supply to these damaged tissues.
Mild hyperbaric therapy or mHBOT has also shown significant health benefits and administers 95% oxygen in a small range of 1.3 to 1.4 atmospheric pressure. Providing incredible health benefits, mHBOT is a much more affordable treatment option.
Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
HBOT can benefit any patient who is healing from a condition triggered by inflammation in the body. The healing process can be improved using HBOT to deliver a higher rate of oxygen to damaged tissue. In fact, oxygen controls more than 8,000 genes and is one of the most natural forms of antibiotics. Twenty sessions of therapy improves the function of stem cells by eightfold.
HBOT has also been shown to help with the following:
- Stimulates new blood vessel growth and increase blood flow
- Elevates the body’s natural immune defenses to fight infection and bacteria
- Reduces swelling that may occur around damaged areas
- Speeds up healing by increasing tissue oxygen levels to areas in the body where they are reduced due to injury or illness
- Boosts the supply of circulating stem cells
- Promotes the growth of new capillaries and blood vessels
- Promotes new nerve growth in the brain
- Reduces radiation and inflammation in tissue and bones
- Stimulates oxygenation
- Support faster wound healing.
Key features of the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Delivers 95% Oxygen under pressure via a facemask
- 2-person hyperbaric chamber
- Seams are heat welded – no toxic glues are used
- Unique 2-zipper seal for oxygen leak prevention
- Prevents carbon dioxide build-ups and filtrates pollutants
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen at industry leading 1.35 ATA
- 5 Large viewing windows and an on board air dehumidifier
- Internal steel frame and LED light inside
Safety comes standard
Our Salus36 Portable Hyperbaric Chambers deliver oxygen at a safe and effective 1.35 ATA. With external and internal gauges, it’s easy to see what pressure the chamber is operating at. All of our chambers have 3 emergency exits that can be controlled by the user inside the chamber to safely exit the chamber quickly. Our two efficient compressors deliver 110L of air per minute into the chamber. Hyperbaric Chambers offers the only hyperbaric chamber that comes complete with carbon removing capabilities as a standard feature. This is SO important if you don’t want to poison yourself with carbon monoxide. We are the only portable hyperbaric chamber available worldwide with these safety mechanisms installed. The inbuilt oxygen concentrator allows it to deliver upwards of 5L or 10L of 95 to 97% oxygen per minute, making it an industry leader in Melbourne hyperbaric oxygen therapies.
Our chamber is manufactured using the best available engineering. The chamber itself is made from medical grade thermo plastic polyurethane and the joins are heat welded with NO TOXIC glues used.